- Tuition is due upon the first lesson of each month.
- The annual tuition in divided into 12 equal payments and covers all lessons, recitals and workshops offered.
- Lessons are held once each week during your allotted time.
- Cash or check is accepted. Checks are to be made out to Nikki Burroughs Piano Studio.
- Please contact the studio for current tuition rates.
- A one-time registration fee of $25 is due upon sign-up.
- Fees are not reduced for missed lessons. Your tuition payment is considered your commitment to attendance.
- If you must miss a lesson, please give advance notice by text or email.
- Make-up lessons are offered only if advance notice is given, however this is only possible if an alternative time slot becomes available within 2 weeks of the absence. Beyond 2 weeks, the lesson must be forfeited.
- Any lessons missed by the instructor due to illness or emergency will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- In addition to the 46 lessons offered throughout the year, students will also be offered group workshops experiences and an annual recital.
- Please escort your child to and from the building and be aware that no adult supervision is provided outside their lesson time.
- Music books/ materials may be obtained for you. The cost for books and materials is added to your monthly tuition.
- Student assignments are recorded and sent to parents by email to encourage parental involvement and parent/child communication.
- This studio is proud to offer Certificate of Merit TM,* administered by Music Teachers' Association of California to approved students.
- I expect my students to arrive at each lesson prepared and well practiced. Consistent lack of preparation may result in dismissal.
- I expect parents to provide their young child a regularly scheduled and undisturbed time period each day for study and practice.**